Koller Pointe HOA

Koller Pointe Home Owners Association

HOA Meeting Minutes

Koller Pointe Homeowners Association Owner’s Meeting Minutes

 

August 23, 2016

Attendees: The residents of Koller Pointe, Bobby Jackson, Lloyd Gill and Vince Cerceo as board members, and Sarina Bucks representing Pennsylvania Management Team.

Call to order: The meeting was called to order at 7:00pm.

Business: A. Thank you for sending the questions for the meeting. We have been in contact with the developer and borough and the borough has indicated that the developer hasn't said anything about completing the community this year. This is something the borough and the developer will have to work through. Unfortunately the HOA has absolutely no power when it comes to the completion of the development.

B. With regards to the snow removal. We can ask Keystone to provide a copy of the contract for the snow removal and what their expectations are regarding the snow removal. If you have any concerns about a snow event they do encourage you to email them at_snowremoval@keystonecustomhome.com.

C. There is a growing concern of water coming down behind the homes on Logan Drive. This is an area that is supposed to be addressed by Keystone. Homeowners supplied pictures of the water in the yards to be sent to Keystone. Homeowners have also gone to the borough however they have stated that this is not their issue yet until it is completed.

D. There are several pot holes and Keystone will get them filled in.

E. The trailer is still in the cul-de-sac and needs to be removed. Keystone will be contacted again. Following the meeting Keystone was contacted but they are not planning on removing the trailer until they are completing the roads. PAMT also contacted the borough and they cannot require that they remove it either.

F. The sign at the entrance advertising the home sites is still up. After phone calls were made PAMT was told that the sign will not be removed until the last two lots have been sold.

G. The budget was presented. There is no increase in HOA fees for 2017.

H. Bobby Jackson was the incumbent for the election. It was asked if anyone else would be interested in running for the board. There were no other interested candidates. Myra Gillis made a motion that Bobby Jackson serve on the board for another three year term and Vince Cerceo seconded the motion. The motion was carried unanimously. The terms of office will be as followed.

 Lou Gill term expires 2017

 Vince Cerceo term expires 2018

 Bobby Jackson term expires 2019

The meeting was adjourned at 8:00pm.

 

Minutes submitted by: Sarina Bucks

 

 

 

Archive of Minutes:

August 23, 2016 

September 8, 2015

October 14, 2014 

September 24, 2013

October 18, 2012

April 10, 2012

August 30, 2011

May 10, 2011

January 13, 2011

September 29, 2010

March 29, 2010

September 8, 2009

March 3, 2009